Active Shooter Awareness Presentation
According to FBI statistics, an active shooter situation occurs every 18.25 days across America. NYPD statistics claim, 46% of the attackers have been neutralized by the application of force by police and/or security & 40% of the attackers committed suicide. Please, do the math..... That is 86% of the attackers willing to die for their cause, which has caused hundreds of deaths and thousands of physical/emotional injuries year after year in America.
Your organization needs to be prepared mentally & physically. Simply knowing how to run, hide or fight is not the only solution. Presented at your location, our 60-90 minute Active Shooter Awareness Presentation (ASAP) will educate participants on the following information:
- Overall profile of an Active Shooter or also known as a Mass Casualty Attacker
- Active Shooter statistics in America (customized to your city & your industry)
- Detailed profile of an Active Shooter
- Situational awareness & preventative techniques
- Detecting dangerous demeanor, facial micro expressions & reading body language of a potential attacker
- Internal observations to prevent workplace violence occurrences
- Interview techniques for hiring appropriately
- Best practices regarding employee and/or client separations
- Run, Hide, Fight theory
- Emergency Action Plan suggestions
ALSO, INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Armed security officer/s on site during the presentation (businesses in the Great State of Texas)
- Basic high risk security assessment
- All in attendance will have an opportunity to win a $500.00 Visa Gift Card
We offer an interactive 60-90 minute presentation to include video, audio, questions/answers & free giveaways. We are one of the very few security companies in the world conducting a presentation with this much information, in such a short period of time.
For a limited time, we're offering a 50% discount to the first eighteen (18) clients who authorize CSS to video record the presentation!
To learn more about the presentation, options, pricing & to schedule a meeting, click here now to contact us! Until then, Stay Alert & Be Safe! #SABS #ASAP