Active Shooter Awareness Training
(Mass Casualty Attacker Awareness Training)
According to FBI statistics, an active shooter situation occurs every 18.25 days across America. NYPD statistics claim, 46% of the attackers have been neutralized by the application of force by police and/or security & 40% of the attackers committed suicide. Please, do the math..... That is 86% of the attackers willing to die for their cause, which is costing hundreds to thousands of people's lives every year here in America.
Your organization needs to be prepared mentally & physically. Simply knowing how to run, hide or fight is not the only solution. Presented at your location, our 60-90 minute training class will educate participants on the following information:
- Overall profile of an Active Shooter or better known as a Mass Casualty Attacker
- Active Shooter statistics in America (customized to your city & your industry)
- Detailed profile of an Active Shooter
- Situational awareness & preventative techniques
- Internal observations (prevent and/or) to detect workplace violence occurrences
- Interview techniques for hiring appropriately
- Detecting dangerous demeanor, facial micro expressions & reading body language of a potential attacker (Humintell Method)
- Run, Hide, Fight theory
- Emergency Action Plan suggestions
- All participants will have an opportunity to win a $500.00 Visa Gift Card
- 'Ready Houston' DVD (Run, Hide Fight-Surviving an Active Shooter Event will be available to each client at no cost. This video was produced by the City of Houston Mayors Office of Public Safety & Homeland Security.
We offer an interactive 60-90 minute presentation to include video, audio, questions/answers & free giveaways. We are one of the very few security companies in the world conducting a presentation with this much information, in such a short period of time.
For a limited time, we are offering a 50% discount to the first ten (10) individuals who authorize CSS to video record the presentation!