2100 West Loop S, STE 900 Houston, TX 77027
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Does Google Maps show a clear picture of your home, vehicle or license plate? Follow these easy steps to blur the images now!
|Posted on March 23, 2017 at 5:42 PM|
Have you ever entered your home address in Google Maps? Does it show a clear picture of your home, vehicle or license plate? How about a picture of you or a family member? If you aren't sure, we suggest you search now by clicking on the Google Maps link below & following the simple steps to remove any images you don't want publicized.
The pictures on Google Maps can show strangers personal information regarding your home, especially if your garage door was open at the time these pictures were taken. It may also show what type of car you drive if your car was in the driveway at the time the photographs were taken. Even worse, Google maps may show your license plate and/or pictures of you or your family. Would you like to learn how to hide these images now?
There is NO way to keep your address off of Google Maps but you can get Google to blur out your property, vehicles, license plates & family so users will not be able to view them any longer. Here’s the process which is outlined at Google:
• Go to Google Maps & type in your address.
• Bring up the street view of your property.
• Look to the bottom right hand corner of the screen you should see an Icon Labeled: “report a problem.”
• Click on “report a problem.”
• You will get a page labeled “report inappropriate street view.”
• Adjust the image so your house is inside the red box.
• Fill out the form.
• Type the verification code at the bottom of the page into the box provided & click submit.
• Check back in a few days to see if the image has been blurred.